martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

Congratulations Nick!

Great, the 16th of September was the birthday of my Nick Jonas, yeah, now he is eighteen years old, this means that he is older, but the difference between us is the same, in years and days, biennnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That day and the day before I was super excited because it was his birthday, and in class, when we pray, I prayed for him, and I sent him seventeen kisses and a huge besazo !!!!!

My best friend, Bea, also loves Nick Jonas but she didn't do the same as me, perhaps because I love him so much. My mother and my aunt always tell me that when I'll be older, I won't like him anymore.... I can not believe it...

4 comentarios:

  1. Nick Jonas is yours??? Jiii!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Publica esto en blog, web etc...

    Entren en http://chicastux.blogspot.com/ No se arepentiran de entrar...!
    Una web de chicas para chicas como tú!
    No olvides comentar...!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Crazy head I understand you, you go with your heart in hand
    I hope is a passing feeling there are people who are lifelong...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i love you nick, i love you

    ResponderEliminar

Quien te gusta mas?