sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

Some jokes in english!!!

*Teacher: Now, Simon, tell me, do you pray before eating?Simon: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

*My house is so, so, so small that when the sun comes into my house, I have to leave.

*A man goes to the doctor and says:
-Doctor, I've got a problem, I've got two personalities.
The doctor answers:
-Be quiet, sit down and let's talk all four of us.

*Teacher: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
Donald: H I J K L M N O
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Donald: Yesterday you said it's H to O.

*What's the best way to find out an elephant's age?
-Check his driver's license.

*Witch: Doctor, doctor, my sister here keeps thinking she's invisible.
Doctor: Which sister?

I hope you have enjoyed the jokes!

3 comentarios:

  1. Yeees, I did it! Ji.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. perdon podras perdonarme me siento fatalte enviado un gmail contestame por favor te lo pido de verdad.
    CONTESTAME

    ResponderEliminar

Quien te gusta mas?